Quantum Free Zone is the largest Industrial Park in Limon, Costa Rica and the only Industrial Park with train access to the new APM Mega Port in Moin. Spanning over 100 acres, Quantum FZ boasts a total of fifty .5 Ha lots all under Costa Rica’s Free Trade Zone Regime. This designation provides tax incentives and benefits granted by the Costa Rican government which include a 100% income tax exemption and a 100% import and export duty tax exemption.
Along with the most attractive and cost effective tax exemptions in the region, Quantum FZ also offers all of the amenities found in a state of the art business park built with sustainable building practices that are certified by LEED and the Green Building Council.
Park AmenitiesQuantum Free Zone offers all of its tenants an array of state of the art services that fall under the Common Area Maintenance plan. These amenities are all designed to help facilitate a safe environment that fosters productivity and enables companies to focus on their core business goals. These services include but are not limited to the following:
- Security guards at access points and driving around park grounds
- Access control gates for both vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Video cameras with motion activation and remote monitoring
- In house landscaping department to maintain green spaces and common areas
- Street cleaning and road maintenance
- Access to our wastewater treatment plant for non-industrial wastewater
- Trash collection and recycling services
- Maintenance of city water, sewer, and storm water pipes