The Quantum FZ Master Plan was designed by master architects and certified by the Green Building Council. It focuses on logistics and provides the ultimate in flexibility. Anchored on either end by advanced access control stations utilizing RFID technology, there will never be a wait to enter or exit the park.
Reduce Transportation and Logistic CostsAt the rear access point there is also a pedestrian overpass that allows employees who ride the train from downtown Limon to enter through a dedicated pedestrian access using a key fob to activate the secure gate. Also at the rear of the property is our very own train spur. This allows our tenants to load containers and securely transport them by train directly to the port for on time delivery, drastically reducing transportation and logistical costs.
Park InfrastructureQuantum FZ offers its tenants first world redundant utilities, onsite security, maintenance, and administrative services as well as two state of the art RFID access control points and a private train spur with gantry crane for loading containers. Since the Quantum FZ Master Plan is LEED certified, it significantly helps future tenants who value sustainable building practices and plan on certifying their building with the Green Building Council.
Whether a future tenant needs 25,000 or 1 million square feet under roof, Quantum FZ can provide the space. Quantum FZ’s design, engineering, and construction teams are available to provide a build to suite solution according to the individual needs of each tenant.
- Fiber-optic lines
- Underground telephone lines
- ICE / RACSA on-site communications teleport as well as an Internet Node, with an option for redundancy
- Telephone lines available for immediate use
- Redundant supply
- Modern system
- Dependable and secure underground utilities
- Abundant processed and clean water supply
- Emergency backup reserve tanks
- ESPH provides a potable water source that ensures high quality of service
- Municipal sewer system connections